world without end

Monday, August 14, 2006

 

Jumping the Shark


My LJ experiment jumped the shark the day I posted my first meme. That it came from 'someone I couldn't say no to' isn't a valid excuse. I realize now that on that day, I had strayed too far from the original parameters of my return. Strayed, in fact, right into the realm of poor judgement.

You see there was this girl (isn't there always?), and I was going all Morrissey on her. Not healthy. Not to mention not possible. There are a whole bunch of other unrelated reasons for my doing this, but the realization that I was spending more and more time wondering about her led me to decide that it was finally time to ride out of LJland for awhile.

So, I'm back to my original home away from home. Home to stay, I think.

Comments:
LJ is just for memes and social networking stuff, really. Or for posting dumb stuff that doesn't really fit with a main blog. At least, that's what I use it for. :) I was wondering where you went.
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

!ARCHIVES

Home

<

I'm back
Testing
I'm here
The Devil To Pay
Deal or No Deal
Penury and Paucity
mace's mirror
The Boxer
Dwende 2
First Contact

<<

June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006  

!OFFWORLD

[elleoN] [netsirK] [ogitsoP] [naeS] [ecilS] [oniD] [3qlM] [ssctonF] [ebuT] [eoM] [citsatogE] [ykcuD] [mariaJ] [tnoF] [yabE] [luasiV] [esnesdA] [dedajjJ] [elgooG] [yecaM] [tonnA] [xirtaeB]

!POWEREDBY

BLOGGER
Art from Bordello, a photoseries by Vee Speers