world without end

Wednesday, August 16, 2006

 

Still Morissey, but with a bit more Sting


I put everything on hold today and went to the Mall of Asia. I needed to get away from computers. I'm going cold turkey, you could say. Or trying to. I need to stop thinking about her, and computers make me think about her. So I needed to get away.

Pretty futile tho' since going to there only brought me closer to the sea, and the sea only reminds me of her as well.

This is stupid. I have not obsessesed on anyone this much since .... almost seven years ago.

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

!ARCHIVES

Home

<

Jumping the Shark
I'm back
Testing
I'm here
The Devil To Pay
Deal or No Deal
Penury and Paucity
mace's mirror
The Boxer
Dwende 2

<<

June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006  

!OFFWORLD

[elleoN] [netsirK] [ogitsoP] [naeS] [ecilS] [oniD] [3qlM] [ssctonF] [ebuT] [eoM] [citsatogE] [ykcuD] [mariaJ] [tnoF] [yabE] [luasiV] [esnesdA] [dedajjJ] [elgooG] [yecaM] [tonnA] [xirtaeB]

!POWEREDBY

BLOGGER
Art from Bordello, a photoseries by Vee Speers