world without end

Tuesday, September 12, 2006

 

I wondered where you went


I went off to do some grown-up thing or other, but at the back of my mind, I was always thinking of you; wondering where you were, wondering what you were doing, and envying the eyes that gazed on you.

But, for the second time, I am back, my beautiful black blog. With no more excuses and a promise to tickle the keyboard for you more often. I have a lot to tell you.


Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

!ARCHIVES

Home

<

Are they celebrating in the Palace?
Still Morissey, but with a bit more Sting
Jumping the Shark
I'm back
Testing
I'm here
The Devil To Pay
Deal or No Deal
Penury and Paucity
mace's mirror

<<

June 2006   July 2006   August 2006   September 2006  

!OFFWORLD

[elleoN] [netsirK] [ogitsoP] [naeS] [ecilS] [oniD] [3qlM] [ssctonF] [ebuT] [eoM] [citsatogE] [ykcuD] [mariaJ] [tnoF] [yabE] [luasiV] [esnesdA] [dedajjJ] [elgooG] [yecaM] [tonnA] [xirtaeB]

!POWEREDBY

BLOGGER
Art from Bordello, a photoseries by Vee Speers