These are the top 10 things that I hate. Well, maybe hate is too strong a word. More like, 'really intensely dislike.' But first, an honorable mention: unimaginative song covers!
As for the rest ...
10. Women wearing skimpy outfits who keep on tugging at their clothes to hide body parts that wouldn't have been exposed if only they had worn more sensible clothes in the first place.
9. Ordering food at a restaurant, waiting for it, and only then being told that it's unavailable.
8. Waiters (food servers my ass!) who assume that I want to be friendly with them and act all chummy with me.
7. Having to be told the entire bleeding epic just to hear the itsy-bitsy point that's being made.
6. People who don't put their spoons and forks together after eating.
5. Menu changes at my favorite restaurants.
4. Bad english.
3. Being told I have no more options. When I'm dead I have no more options. Not now.
And the number one thing I really intensely dislike ...